Monday, February 18, 2008

Saif Ali Khan injures his right hand



'Yeah, I injured my right hand while shooting in Greece. I put a glass down too hard after a drink. And it broke in my hand. It's no big deal. The only thing is that I can't shake hands. Fortunately, it didn't affect my guitar-playing,' said the actor whose 'Ta Ra Rum Pum' and 'Eklavya - The Royal Guard' bombed last year.

Saif says those who constantly ask him about the 'Kareena' tattoo annoy him.

'On the other hand, you can't really blame them, I suppose it's a big deal. So people will talk about it for sometime and then stop talking after a while. You got to remove yourself from the place of discomfort and look at it more dispassionately.'

He was aware that the media would focus on the tattoo rather than his music when he performed at the concerts. 'Fortunately, the audience appreciated the music. Look, the limelight is a moving spotlight. Once in a while, you are caught in it.'

No comments: